Traditionally used to maintain healthy immune function*
$31.77 inc GST
*Traditionally used in Western Herbal Medicine to maintain healthy immune function and to support the immune system to fight illness.
Proudly made in Australia with Australian Grown Herbs
Echinacea purpurea extract (0.9mL/mL)
equivalent to fresh whole plant 450 mg/mL
1 – 3 mL three times daily
6-12 years: 0.4 – 1.5 mL three times daily
2-6 years: 0.2 – 1 mL three times daily
Directions for use
Shake bottle well before use. Can be diluted with water, fruit juice or other fluids if necessary.
- Safety during pregnancy and breast feeding has not been established. We recommend you do NOT take the product if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, or that you STOP using the product if you become pregnant.
- May be diluted with water, a small amount of fruit juice or other fluids to facilitate ingestion.
- Always start with the lowest recommended dose and titrate upwards over the course of a few weeks until you get the desired effect. Do not exceed the maximum recommended dose.
- If after 3-4 weeks your symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner.
- In products where there are no restrictions to longer term use, we recommend you decrease the dose once you start to feel better to see if the effect can be maintained at a lower dose.
- All products have a shelf life of 36 months from date of manufacture. The expiry date of the product is included on the bottle and carton. Use within 3 months of opening
Duration of Use
Not recommended for use for longer than 8 successive weeks at a time.
There is a risk of interactions with caffeine, immunosuppressant drugs, CYP3A4 substrates, cytochrome P450 1A2 substrates, midazolam.
36 months from date of manufacture
Store unopened bottle below 30°C. Use within 3 months of opening. Do not use beyond the expiry date printed on the label.
Should not be used in serious conditions such as tuberculosis, leukaemia and leukaemia-like diseases, collagen disorders, multiple sclerosis, AIDS, HIV infection and autoimmune disorders. Possible allergic reactions to plants in the compositae (daisy) family.
USE ONLY AS DIRECTED AND CONSULT YOUR HEALTHCARE PRACTITIONER IF SYMPTOMS PERSIST. CONTAINS 59% ETHANOL. USE ONLY IF CAP-SEAL IS UNBROKEN. Store below 30°C.