Traditionally used to enhance liver health*
$34.95 inc GST
FOR ADULTS ONLY
*Traditionally used in Western Herbal Medicine to enhance liver health as a liver tonic; to promote bile flow from the liver and gall bladder; to support the natural liver cleansing/detoxification processes.
Proudly made in Australia with Australian Grown Herbs
Taraxacum officinale extract (0.9 mL/mL)
equivalent to fresh whole plant 900 mg/mL
4 – 8 mL two times daily
Directions for use
Shake bottle well before use. Can be diluted with water, fruit juice or other fluids if necessary.
- Safety during pregnancy and breast feeding has not been established. We recommend you do NOT take the product if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, or that you STOP using the product if you become pregnant.
- May be diluted with water, a small amount of fruit juice or other fluids to facilitate ingestion.
- Always start with the lowest recommended dose and titrate upwards over the course of a few weeks until you get the desired effect. Do not exceed the maximum recommended dose.
- If after 3-4 weeks your symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner.
- In products where there are no restrictions to longer term use, we recommend you decrease the dose once you start to feel better to see if the effect can be maintained at a lower dose.
- All products have a shelf life of 36 months from date of manufacture. The expiry date of the product is included on the bottle and carton. Use within 3 months of opening
Duration of use
There are no restrictions to longer term use.
36 months from date of manufacture
Store unopened bottle below 30°C. Use within 3 months of opening. Do not use beyond the expiry date printed on the label.
In patients with gallstones, obstructed bile ducts, gallbladder empyema or obstructive ileus, talk to a physician before use. Possible allergic reactions to plants in the asteraceae family.
USE ONLY AS DIRECTED AND CONSULT YOUR HEALTHCARE PRACTITIONER IF SYMPTOMS PERSIST. DRINK PLENTY OF WATER. CONTAINS 46% ETHANOL. USE ONLY IF CAP-SEAL IS UNBROKEN. Store below 30°C.