Stress typically describes a negative concept that can have an impact on one’s mental and physical well-being, but it is unclear what exactly defines stress and whether or not stress is a cause, an effect, or the process connecting the two. Stress invokes a different response in each individual but usually involves any emotional, physical, social, economic or environmental response or change.
- Anxiety and mood disturbances including anger, aggression and irritability
- Poor Cognitive Function, Concentration and Attention.
- Trouble remembering things and difficulty making decisions
- Inability to cope and feeling overwhelmed
- Poor Sleep and Fatigue
- Run Down and Low Immunity
- Digestive disturbances including diarrhoea and indigestion
- Appetite disturbances such as poor appetite or over eating of “comfort foods”
- Musculoskeletal tension
- Increased alcohol or tobacco use
- Death of a relative or friend
- Divorce and Relationship problems
- Moving house
- Workplace issues
- Financial problems
- Chronic health conditions
- Unhealthy lifestyle
- Over commitments
Stress Plex combines the following blend of traditional Herbs consisting of:
- St John’s Wort flowering tops is useful for mild anxiety, nervous tension, restlessness, irritability and in the management of mood swings and stress disorders.
- Lemon Balm leaf assists with sleep disturbances and irritability.
- Passion flower leaf is calming, mildly sedating and helps promote sleep.
- Skullcap leaf is a nervous system tonic, relieves tension and is mildly sedating.