The liver is a major organ of the body and has a wide range of functions, including detoxification and production of bio chemicals necessary for digestion. The liver is necessary for survival and when it does not function at a premium level it can affect other parts of the body and a large range of symptoms can result.
- Bloating, flatulence
- Cramping, pain
- Constipation and/or diarrhoea
- Nausea and/or vomiting
- Poor skin – acne, rashes, etc
- Fatigue, irritability, depression, insomnia
- Head aches
- Intolerances to certain foods and indigestion
- Lowered resistance to infection
- Environmental/Lifestyle – accumulation of toxins, heavy metals, smoking
- Dietary – excess alcohol consumption, excess saturated and trans fat consumption, food intolerances, sensitivities or allergies
- Infections and infestations such as intestinal worms
- Existing diseases – Irritable bowel disease, Crohn’s disease, inflammatory bowel disease.
- Hormonal disturbances
Looking for a Natural Colon Cleanse
Liver Plex combines the following blend of traditional Herbs to provide a liver detox.:
- Dandelion root helps the liver to produce more bile that is required to breakdown fats. It offers symptomatic relief of flatulence and bloating.
- Turmeric root supports the liver and aids elimination to reduce the accumulation of metabolic waste products within the body.
- Gravel root is a gentle diuretic.
- Mullein leaf has a soothing effect on the mucus membrane of the intestinal tract.
- Black walnut is used to kill and expel intestinal worms.
- Marshmallow root soothes mucus membranes.
- Liquorice root has an anti-inflammatory effect in the digestive system.
- Wild yam root relieves smooth muscle spasms.
- Milk thistle extract is one of the more potent herbs for detoxifying the liver.
- Skullcap leaf relieves smooth muscle spasms.