The term fluid retention signifies an abnormal accumulation of fluid in the circulatory system or within the tissues or cavities of the body. It occurs as a result of changes in the pressure inside the capillaries causing too much fluid to be released into the tissue spaces between the cells. If the lymphatic system is overwhelmed the fluid will remain in the tissues causing swelling.
- Swelling of the legs, ankles, feet, abdomen or any other part of the body
- Muscle cramps
- Protein deficiency
- Medications (Oral Contraceptive Pill)
- Hormonal Imbalance such as Premenstrual Syndrome
- Kidney disease
Looking for Kidney detox herbs
Fluid Plex combines the following blend of traditional Herbs to Provide a Kidney clease and assist with fluid retention:
- Parsley leaf is a gentle diuretic, aiding urinary output.
- Gravel root is a cleansing herb with a diuretic action and can reduce the formation of calculi (stones) in the urinary tract.
- Hydrangea root is a gentle diuretic and is helpful in inflammatory conditions of the urinary tract.
- Marshmallow root has an anti-inflammatory effect on the urinary tract.