There are several types of worms that can cause problems in humans, including threadworms (also known as pinworms), roundworms, tapeworms, whipworms and hookworms. Threadworms are the predominant type of worm infection that is commonly seen throughout Australia.
- Itchy bottom, especially at night
- Reduced appetite
- Feeling mildly unwell
- Inflammation of the vagina
- Adult worms can sometimes be seen in the faeces and eggs may be seen clinging to the skin around the anus
- Irritability and behavioural changes.
Children are more likely to pick up an infection than an adult, probably because of children’s tendency to put their fingers in their mouths. However, once a child is infected, other members of their household are also likely to get worms unless strict hygiene practices are observed. Despite the unsavoury reputation, a worm infection can be easily treated.
Looking for a Natural Parasite Cleanse?
Tri Plex combines the following natural blend of traditional used herbs to help rid the body of worms and maintain a healthy digestive function.
- Clove flower bud is a carminative and creates an environment hostile to harmful intestinal worms and parasites.
- Green hulls of Black walnut promote intestinal health and beneficial microbial activity. It is strongly indicated for intestinal parasites.
- Wormwood leaf kills and expels intestinal worms and parasites. The British Herbal Pharmacopoeia indicates wormwood for nematode infestation.
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL CAREFULLY BEFORE TAKING A HERBAL MEDICINE.
WARNING: Use only as directed and consult your healthcare Practitioner if symptoms persist. Contains ethanol. Store below 30oC