Poor immune health is often characterised by symptoms of persistent fatigue, listlessness or a compromised ability to resist or recover from infection. The fatigue experienced is typically not due to ongoing exertion, not substantially relieved by rest, and not caused by other medical conditions. Typically, poor immune health can also be manifested as an inability to resist infection or a longer than usual time to recover from infection or illness. If these symptoms persist, or become more debilitating, it is important that you consult a Healthcare Practitioner.
Some Symptoms of Poor Immune Health
- post-exertional malaise
- un-refreshing sleep
- generalised muscle and joint pain
- headaches; mild accompanying cognitive impairment
- Persistent mental and physical exhaustion
- muscle weakness
- increased sensitivity to light, sounds and smells
- digestive disturbances
The cause of compromised immune health and persistent tiredness are often unknown, despite extensive research. However, various possibilities have been proposed.
- Genetic predisposition
- Viral or bacterial infection
- Immune dysfunction
Immune Plex combines the following blend of traditional used herbs:
- Reishi Mushroom is an immune tonic, adaptogen and a recognised immune stimulant.
- Olive leaf relieves most symptoms of colds and flu and is especially useful for reducing fevers.
- Astragalus root is an immune tonic and helps promote the body’s normal physiological functions.
- Echinacea purpurea treats the symptoms of cold and flu. It is a strong immune stimulant, antibiotic, antiviral, antimicrobial and may help reduce the severity and duration of symptoms of the common cold and flu.
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL CAREFULLY BEFORE TAKING ANY HERBAL MEDICINE.
WARNING: Use Immune Plex only as directed and consult your Healthcare Practitioner if symptoms persist. Not to be used in Children under 2 years of age. Contains Ethanol. Store below 30o